2252 Clement St (btwn 23rd & 24th Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94121
- The regular burrito fits nicely in a cycling jersey.
- I think its pretty important to have a Gordo Burrito once a week!
- Go to Gordo Taqueria and order a Super Carnitas Burrito and a Carne Asada Corn Quesadilla.
- When I need the quick fix and don't want to drive, super burrito (grilled chicken, cheese, rice, refried beans, tomatoes, and hot sauce). Chips are extra though
- It is really good, fresh and with latino flavor, I will go again soon...
- What's good here? Everything. If you deserve a treat, get a carnitas super burrito.
- Some of the best burritos in town, and SUPER fast service!
- Super quick service, awesome burritos and amazing salsa. I'm addicted.
- Hands down best burrito in San Francisco
- The tacos have more meat than the burritios!
- I have been coming here since 1985, still the best burrito value in San Francisco
- Make sure you take several guakamole's with your taco
- Hot sauce
- Una de harina!
- Get your burrito with extra hot sauce.
- Burritos de carnitas!! los mejores
- Generous portions of meat on the tacos. Legit.
- Everything is good, but the super burritos are amazing! Plus, for around $7 you can't beat the price!
- Very good!!! Perfect to take away.
- Great burritos, definitely get a super