Honey Pig Gooldaegee Korean Grill
12:00am - 2:00am
10:00am - 12:00am
- Free coffee machine has been replaced by 25 cent coffee. Who carries change?? Sadness.
- The spicy pork belly is my favorite. Also ask for the Kimchi on the grill and get the egg in the pot. So good
- Not as big as annendales, and no loop. Bit service is 10x better
- Loud and busy makes a great atmosphere. Not a place for a romantic date, more a place for fun with friends.
- Spicy pork belly, spicy beef rib soup. You're good to go.
- Short ribs and pork belly is a must. But make sure you get the 25 cent coffee after your meal. It is an absolute necessity!
- Bustling and loud, makes for a fun dining experience. Try the Kimchi pancakes! Watch your meat cook in front of you. Everything is yum.
- The food is great!
- Service can be challenge. Just flag 'em down as they pass your table for anything that is the only way to grab their attention!!
- The mashed potatoes are too awesome! Try em!
- Get the boneless beef ribs!
- We went with friends and loved the experience. We got big plates with 4 types of meat and it was delicious!
- Good food but more expensive than the "all you can eat" Korean BBQ places
- Very good, but needed some help on how and what to eat!
- The boneless rib and bulgogi dishes are always amazing here.
- We ordered many things. All were good.
- Bulgogi and bulgogi and bulgogi!
- Get the pork neckThick and good. Also ask for sesame oil& salt sauce.
- Beef tongue, bulgogi, and spicy pork belly are three of the best.
- The duck is amazing.