Thrift / Vintage
4575 Hollywood Blvd (at Rodney Dr.)
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- All the good stuff is always quickly picked thru, not very good items and over priced.
- They don't have the frequent buyer loyalty card here.
- Never know what you'll find!
- The earliest Disney cartoons were about the adventures of a little girl named Alice. They were the 1st to mix live action with animation and were shot and drawn in Disneys East Hollywood studio.
- When you expect less that's when you get the most
- Rude rude rude
- This place is a mess.
- The clothing selection is decent, but their housewares are a confused mess of random junk!
- they have a much better selection of clothes than most thrift stores