- Best prices on alcohol in the midtown area.
- Easily the greatest liquor haven in KC. I always find something new.
- Best liquor store in town. The staff can answer any question you've got, whether you're asking about sports, theatre, philosophy... or booze of course.
- Wide selection of beer.
- Beer tastings every friday except first friday.
- If its your first time plan to spend an hour minimum shopping their craft beers.
- Try Ciderboys Peach Country if they have it. So good!
- The selection here is ridiculous. My friend, who is a beer enthusiasts, was acting like a child in a candy store. Prices are also very decent.
- Best liquor store in midtown. If you go there often have them put you in the computer and they'll give you discounts.
- Great selection, but hopefully you're not there when the staff is feeling pissy.
- Feel free to ask someone for help if needed. The staff is very friendly
- Best place to find local and imported brews. They also carry my favorite whiskey, George Dickel!
- Very good collection of Alcohol in this area.
- Best selection in KC
- Excellent selection of craft beers, wines and liquor
- Hands down one of the best beer selections in KC.
- Owners a vet so they're vet friendly. If you show your military ID you'll get a discount on anything not on sale.
- best place to buy import beer! n whine n they will get to know your name
- If it has alcohol in it, you can find it here!