Golden Ranch Bar-B-Q and Grill
2003 W Highland Ave
Selma, AL 36701
- Great ribeye. Maybe salads. Fast service. Buttermilk pie is great, too.
- Ribs are looking good tonight!
- Pork was very bland. Before I ordered, I asked if it was Memphis style and she didn't know. Potato salad was good. Service was good. Has to be a beer place to eat in town.
- The Ribeye Steak and BBQ Ribs are the Best!
- Try the pork sandwich...and the BBQ sauce is the best I've tasted..
- We know you are really just at Shoneys ;)
- Try the BBQ Baked Potatoe. It's so good!