Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
129 Fremont St (at S Casino Center Blvd)
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Opened Jan. 13, 1906 under the name Hotel Nevada and is the oldest hotel-casino still in operation. When it opened, room and board was $1 per day.
- Buy a gold bar from one of North Americas only two gold-dispensing ATMs.
- Swim with the fishes when you take a dip in The Tank, a year-round swimming hole that includes a massive 200,000-gallon live shark aquarium for your viewing pleasure.
- The Golden Nugget Casino opened in 1946 and is known for having over 1,900 deluxe rooms. Adam Richman, Man v. Food
- Youve just stepped into Las Vegas oldest hotel, opening in 1906 as the Hotel Nevada.
- What happened at the Pai Gow table last night will not stay in Vegas. It will likely stay in a Swiss bank account.
- Rush Tower had some very nice rooms!
- Fight Balrog here.
- It's too late for most of the people in here. Sit at a slot, grab a cigarette, and wait for death.
- Check out the Gordie Brown show , great comedy, impersonation , music
- Eat at Vic & Anthony's its soooo good =)
- Visit the end of Fremont to see the old Aladin sign!
- Best bang for the buck downtown...
- 46 Bar has a cute lounge area w/a patio.
- This hotel rocks for the price you pay. It is a 4 star hotel at a 3 star price. With awesome rooms and a great pool. Great for the person who loves Vegas but wants to be off the strip!
- Kick it Old School...Swingers forever
- Climb 30 feet in the air and let gravity provide a thrilling ride through The Tank's waterslide, bringing you up close and personal with the ocean's most incredible residents.
- The hotel is awesome, but the buffet sucks and all the dealers seem grumpy and are not very friendly
- Very nice remodeled rooms and pool area has a cool slide that goes through a shark tank!
- Happy hours in the hotel are great! Grotto has an enormous $7 pizza and it's delicious! Drinks are well, but a $5 martini is a steal compared to anywhere on the strip. Chart House has great ambiance.