Gold Coast Dogs
Hot Dogs, Burgers
- Gold Coast Dogs splits the ends of their hot dogs before char-grilling them to crispy perfection, giving a unique blooming flower-petal look to their otherwise classic Chicago style dog.
- Try the char-grilled polish sausage. It's delicious.
- Walk it out while eating a Gold Coast dog!!
- Burgers aren't that bad either.
- While a steam-simmered (not boiled) hot dog is preferred among connoisseurs of the Chicago-style dog, grilling is also an acceptable cooking method.
- Try the gyros -- huge, loaded w/tons of tender meat carved from a spit. Be sure to grab a knife and fork! Skip the fries ... you won't need them, and they're nothing special.
- charred hot dogs
- Good chicken wings. The fries need a little salt.
- Grilled dog and salty fries
- My gyro was so packed with meat that the pita started falling apart. Awesome! And the meat is from a pit :-)
- Personal local favorite of mine. Try the hotdog!
- Best sandwhich in Chicago
- The Philly cheese steak is grilled hot and fresh. Cashier was super cute ;-)