The Glass Turtle
- $3 drinks on Tuesdays. Pretty chill environment.
- Nice Friday night scene. DJ, girls, no cover, $7.50 pitchers.
- Best bar in town! Fun times, Karaoke till 11 Friday & Saturday night. Then get on your dancing shoes.
- Love this bar and jenn and David are the best bartenders around...
- The doorman & the manager(?) are assholes. Claimed to know how to verify an ID while saying mine was fake. Got their asses handed to them by Roseville PD. Never going there again. Jerks.
- Hi https://goo.gl/hpfVqw Current Location: 700 Sutter St, Folsomhttps://goo.gl/hpfVqw Current Location: 700 Sutter St, Folsomhttps://goo.gl/hpfVqw Current Location: 700 Sutter St, Folsom
- Sat w new co-worker@12a.Stood@bar for 10mins then sat down @table for 10more mins/asked 4 service &after 4mins decided to leave,Appx 12-15 ppl&MORE than enough employees.She wanted to go to referees
- The doorman doesn't know how to check I.D.s drug dealers in the bathrooms and parking lot. Nothing but a bunch of mooks who never grew up
- The drinks and the patio.
- This place is great and everyone is down to earth especially when Stanford is winning.
- Great place to watch the game!
- $3 you call it on Tuesdays!
- $10 cover charge for UFC fights.
- Best local bar. Chill outdoor seating. 10 HDTVs. Really good food. Family style staff.
- Absolutely one of my favorite places. Amazing staff. Great drink prices and good music.