Museum, Coffee Shop, Cemetery
- Do the tour. Brilliant
- Say Hello to Kevin in the Tower Cafe, he will tell you the specials with a smile...
- War interessant zu sehen und wissenswert
- Not bad but quite small; must go for the tour though! And pass by Botanical gardens while you're at it!
- It is well worth taking the guided tour to bring the meaning and significance to the cemetery.
- Guided cemetery tour is spectacular.
- Fantastic tour. The guide was so engaging and informed. Highly recommend.
- Highly recommended is taking the tour with Shane. And a pint after in The Gravediggers pub
- Great place to rest for a while!
- Well worth a visit. Nicely designed building and exhibits. Cemetery your next time
- Big welcome to Failte Ireland PR team visiting us today...
- Fascinating place. Free WiFi!
- Glasnevin Museum will launch its winter exhibition on December 02nd, check in and check us out
- Very informative