Gina's Italian Ice
6737 Roosevelt Rd (btwn Euclid Ave & Oak Park Ave)
Berwyn, IL 60402
- Greatest ice in the world!!! Gina and Peter are the best!!!
- Right about where Oak Park meets Berwyn, youll find Gina Tremonte scooping fresh fruitbased ice in flavors including lemon, watermelon and cantaloupe.
- Great Italian Ice in lots of flavors. I like Mango!
- Check out the World's largest Italian Ice. (On the roof)
- Say hello to Gina while you are there!
- Old school spot serving homemade Italian ice, ice cream and lemonade. The family-owned business still makes its refreshing flavors daily by the original recipe and with locally-procured fresh fruits.
- Yummy strawberry ice, try it. Lemon is very good also
- Watermelon ice - the best!
- Watermelon is the absolute best.
- Try the new Blueberry and Red Raspberry flavors. Both are great.
- Best Italian ice. This is my childhood.
- Best Italian ice in greater Chicago. Family owned. Try cantaloupe. It's great. This place will make you swear off artificial DQ soybean ice cream.
- For my tastes, better Italian ice than what is found on Taylor Street. Try the lemon - fresh, zingy, with strips of real lemon mixed in with the ice. A great treat on a hot day.
- Lemon on the bottom lime on top = BEST ITALIAN ICE COMBO :-)
- The lemon had a weird aftertaste and didn't taste like lemon at all!