Giant Panda House
- A must see and has an indoor exhibit for hot summer days. Only one of 4 Zoos in the US which has Pandas.
- Go see the red pandas instead! They are smarter, more beautiful, and more active.
- Go early in the morning to see the pandas outside of the house.
- Awesome and cute pandas but lots of crowds. Worth it- only one other panda exhibit in the US!
- Grab some coffee and bring a book and just relax. You earned it.
- Panda viewing!
- I love a juicy panda steak with mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus.
- Pandas are AMAZING! Bao Bao is adorable. He's hiding in the tree.
- If you get here by 8:30, the Pandas are in the outdoor yard and you beat the crowds to both the parking lot and all the viewing areas.
- Use the iOS app during your visit to see when the pandas are up and active instead of laying around!
- There are crazy people here!
- I miss Tai Shan, but pandas are always charming. Even if they're not Butterstick.
- The zookeepers were extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and made the entire experience so much better.
- Youre lucky if they are awake, and if they are, get ready for everyone to be getting that perfect shot
- Los Pandas se pueden ver fcilmente.
- Bei Bei and Bao Bao, duh!
- Even the adult pandas are adorable. The little one absurdly so! Well worth the wait.
- Check the timing, Pandas are not out all day long
- A DC must see