740 N Wolf Rd
Des Plaines, IL 60016
- The spinach ravioli was amazing. Cheesy and yummy.
- The lasagna
- The white fish special with eggplant and soggy panchetta. Not a good combo. Perhaps leaving the eggplant off and adding crisp panchetta on top. Sauce was good. Excellent cannoli!
- Everything was so good. Gotta try the lobster ravoli!
- Vampires beware: this place is garlic heaven! Other than beef broth in the minestrone you can't find a more authentic/traditional Italian restaurant in Chicago.
- Food was delicious! BEST spumoni ever!!!
- Good Italian Food!
- Try the Bacala! Superb!
- Ask for the Arribata sauce (7) or lower.