- A sunglasses shop may be an unusual recommendation but come here for some really quirky interior design. Worth a wander!
- Awesome layout. Never fails to amaze with the presentation of the shop and the many very different options
- , .
- More an art installation than a store, really. Stop by and explore all floors. The building used to be a bathhouse and the feel is still preserved.
- Free drink from their top floor cafe with purchase. That was one expensive lemonade.
- Strange, in a good way. Must-go. They also sell glasses.
- for every purchase of any, a coupon for two free cups of coffee provided!!(receit needed)
- More of a peculiar design store than a sunglasses store. Check out its terrace upstairs
- Making impressions the top seller! Regret not getting a pair for memories sake.. oh well...
- It's a hotel, a barbershop, a lounge, a coffeeshop and a store
- Just amazing.
- There are many nice sunglasses here!!
- Pricey, but I love their sunglasses!!
- The display for ONE sunglass. Haha!
- Vanity. This is a sunglass store...
- Aesthetics on point. Never change, Korea.
- Can my bedroom look like like this???
- Pretty lights by the entrance