The Garden at Studio Square
Beer Garden, Music Venue, Brewery
3533 36th St (btwn 35th & 36th Ave)
Long Island City, NY 11106
- Lol. This Place is full of hipsters... Hate it!!!!
- This place is full of meatheads from Manhattan and Wrong Island complaining that there is no good beer garden in Manhattan. Go to Bohemian Hall if you want a good vibe. Crowd here is LAME.
- More like BRO GARDEN! AMIRITE?
- Despite its fratty clientele, they serve good beer outdoors in a shady, communal environment. Can't say that about any of the fake "beer gardens" PR flacks have tried to convince us exist this summer.
- Drink the spaten
- Set in the cobblestone courtyard of an erstwhile factory in Queens, this spot holds up to 1,800 guests who come for 20-plus European and American brews on tap, plus hamburgers, sausages, even sushi.
- Come hang with friends... It's a really cool spot for that
- This beergarden offers plentiful perches, live bands and eighteen drafts, including German microbrews like Hofbrau Dunkel.
- Avoid Fridays and Saturdays.
- Wifi password = studiosquarewifi
- No credit cards. Time for this place to invest in some technology
- Sit outside and drink beer
- Great beer, but no cuties... Booo
- Douche Garden
- Bring your best fist to pump on the weekends.
- Uhhh, actually check it out and drink a beer.
- Dumb policy. $25 min on credit cards but you can't keep tab open to reach it. Bartender's solution was to order extra drinks up front and let them get warm.
- No baseball caps allowed after 8pm?? Who the fuck do they think they are. They know it's a beer garden right??
- Only come during the height of the summer. Otherwise the service is rude and they can't handle more than 10 people.
- Can't get a pitcher of water on a 96 degree day. Employees warned that they will be fired for pouring one. Fail.