Garden State Farmers Market
2549 US Highway 1 (at Aaron Rd.)
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
- Coldcuts are much cheaper here than ShopRite... But you have to pay cash for them.
- This place is awesome! Huge selection of vegetables for super low prices. Gets packed on the weekends so get there early or be prepared to wait in a line.
- the only negative is the amount of waste. They throw away alot that could go to shelters, soup kitchens or food pantries
- Great prices on fresh produce! Plus exotic stuff you won't find in Shoprite. $10 min. for credit.
- Have them cut the base off your Xmas tree before you leave. It'll help it stay fresh throughout the holiday season.
- Inexpensive veggie stuff
- They have great prices and fresh seafood!
- Great, fresh produce, rare snacks and exotic foods
- Happy Halloween!
- They have the biggest and best fuji apples here! My family loves them.