Garden State Bagels
191 N El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024
- San Diego's best bagels since the '80's. Trust me, you will not find a better bagel anywhere...not even in New York where I am from. Steve the owner is a NJ transplant and brought the magic with him.
- The jalapeo cream cheese is so good!!! The breakfast bagels are also delicious
- I've spent my summers in NY, but have never found a more NY bagel shop in CA until now. Prices are high, but bagels are generous and authentic. I'll definitely be taking my NY fam here!! WiFi too!
- Having lived in Jersey and knowing what a real GS bagel tastes like, this is disappointing. Appearance is close but not the taste.
- Soft, chewy yumminess
- Pumpkin bagel = bomb! Really good coffee too.
- Try the chocolate bobka (sp?)