Gantry Plaza State Park
State / Provincial Park, Scenic Lookout
- I'm going to go ahead an call it: Best Park in New York City.
- A great place to kill time when you're fighting with your live-in significant other.
- Best view of Manhattan hands down. A pleasure to live here and be able to view this everyday.
- Home to the famous Pepsi-Cola sign, this park as unbeatable views of Manhattan. When you want to take a romantic walk with your significant other, this is the place to do it.
- Best view in entire city. Amazing sunsets, puts NYC in perspective.
- It can get really hot out here during the summer, so after having taken a nice walk, you should check out Ice & Vice for some ice cream. It's only 0.2 miles away!
- The best way to view Manhattan is at Long Island City's Gantry Plaza State Park. It's a great date spot.
- On the banks of the East River, this park is a the ideal spot to view Manhattan's skyline and to take a walk or jog with a friend.
- Beautiful view of the city. Particularly gorgeous on a late, foggy, misty fall night.
- Best view of Manhattan anywhere. Gorgeous area all-around. Love. :)
- best view of manhattan. very clean. bring some lunch and have a picnic while watching the sunset over manhattan
- Good spot for dates... Also try RiverView Restaurant
- Beautiful view for entire city..awesome sunset.
- I have been visiting this park for the last 10 years. Watched it grow into a massive park. One of my favorite places in NYC.The view of the skyline is awesome. Note:gets crowded , hard to park.
- Awesome view of the city.
- No question this is the best Park I NYC. Tourists should come for the best photos of the city. Locals, you know what's up already!
- Gantry State Park is situated on the East River and has some of the most beautiful views of Manhattan you will find anywhere in New York's outer boroughs.
- Been my back yard for over 7 years. The best view of Manhattan hands down. Have fun!
- Bring your camera and tripod!
- Don't fall in the water!