Gansevoort Park Rooftop
Roof Deck, Hotel Bar
- Only girls are allowed to dance on the tables.
- Guys come with a beautiful girl.... Your guaranteed entry..... ; )
- Visit the upscale Gansevoort Park for fancy cocktails and a stunning view of the Empire State Building. Sunday pool parties feature warm-weather drinks and DJs spinning until the late afternoon.
- A great place to see and be seen that is once you get past the bouncer. As expected, service is expensive and slow. And, dont jump in the pool, youll be escorted out.
- Dont leave a tip... They trick you and have the tip included while they have a line for tip
- Enter elevator to rooftop smelling like Flowerbomb, exit smelling like Axe.
- The blackberry mojito is awesome
- Go here with a big group and get a table. Fighting to get in isn't worth it.
- even the girls here looks viciously sweet!
- If your in a rush take the stairs
- Great rooftop for a party
- Black cloud mojitos (made of sake). Holy moly
- Be friendly to everyone and smile
- Amazing rooftop with an amazing view. Amazing rooms and bathrooms. Weakest drinks ever. Rude staff.
- Fancy, upscale, rooftop bar with skyline view. Good vibes. Great music. Party mixed crowd. Semi-exclusive if you get in before midnight. Poolside cap gets full quickly after midnight. Drinks? Hm-ok.
- Lugar agitado, muita gente bonita, um pouco caro.
- Kim Kardashian's hotel of choice (pre-Kanye, at least) has got to be good, right? It's relaxation or a rager at this Gansevoort outpost.
- Fun rooftop party in the middle of the meat packing district
- #NGRLaunch Party!
- smoke on the balcony