The Galway House
- Fucking hipsters.
- Marc Waterfall is the most trustworthy man I know.
- Try the bud light bottles
- Great beer selection and new late night menu tiL 1:30 am. Can't go wrong. Fernet and coke...do it.
- Get the burger and ask for the secret sauce yo!!!
- Awful.... The bartender knew exactly what I wanted and i left feeling amazing. ... Actually great experience.
- This bar offers friendly staff (including Mike the bartender and wise-cracking owner Eddie), good comfort food, and drinks strong enough to put you in your place.
- best bartenders and regulars. a home away from home. try the garlic bread parmesan. so much cheesy goodness!
- if u enjoy long pauses of confusion from people sitting next to you after they ask you if you're their grandson, then this is your place.
- Love this place. Good value for yummy huge proportioned food. Cold beer. Great atmosphere with friendly staff and patrons. You can't go wrong here.
- Great mix of locals and industry, huge portions and cold beer and the bartenders pretty cute as well, what's not to love
- [Mike the bartender]'s good at what he does. A couple months back, we asked him, "If we ordered a Red Jaguar, what would you make?" ... He made it with all the red shit he could find. It's delicious.
- Marc Waterfall is not to be trusted!
- My family and I have been coming here for years. The staff, especially Dmitri (aka D), the bartender, are great! The prices are good and the food can't be beat! Check it out today!
- Cash only after 11pm. Has an ATM on site.
- The late night cook is amazing get a pizza! Now!
- It's called the Big House.
- order a red jaguar
- Chili cheese dogs are not on the menu but they'll make it for you if you ask nice.
- Wait? Full menu served until 2am every night??!! Where else can you grab a prime rib fresh grilled with 2 sides for 18 bucks at 2am in Boston? Wish I got out on to this spot earlier!