Galt House Hotel
- Welcome to the Galt House, if you're a fan of bourbon, they have a great bourbon bar here. Mosey on over to Jockey Silks and grab a bourbon to relax and get your Urban Bourbon Trail Passport stamped!
- "The original Galt House opened in 1835. Its two towers now overlook the Ohio River. Several U.S. presidents - Carter, Reagan and Clinton, to name three - have been guests."
- Great bourbon and bars, picture your great grandma's house and dial up internet speeds... Take it for what it's worth.
- Park in either parking structure off 4th St. 3rd level gives you access to hotel. Can be frustrating.
- Be prepared to wait for the elevator. Give yourself at least ten extra minutes
- Friendly staff, great fitness center (and cheap), easy access to the convention center. Thank you for hosting Travel South, Galt House!
- Very large and confusing hotel.
- Mint Julep Tours leaves from the 3rd floor in the Rivue Tower. Great way to get out and experience bourbon distilleries without having to drive.
- Love this place. Highly reccomend and will be back again same time next year if not before.
- Try not to stay in the Rivue Tower. Walls are paper thin and lots of freeway noise. Bourbon bar is awesome!
- gym view is great, but you must pay to use the facility. $5/day or $10/week.
- Check out the gym. 360 view of the city. Steam shower. Tanning beds.
- fave lville hotel, hands-down. I mean -- there's goldfish inside the atrium bar -- c'mon. <3
- If you value your hard-earned dollars, don't stay at this hotel. They try their darnedest to take your $$ away. Everything is an extra charge, including wi-fi, gym and even parking during check-in.
- Get a room on a higher floor for better window views
- Very nice hotel. The elevators are few in number and incredibly slow. Take the stairs if you're in any kind of hurry.
- Super courteous staff! Be sure to ask the concierge desk if you have any questions. They are so helpful and courteous!
- It has a nice location on the river with bars and restaurants in the hotel. Short walk to downtown places and events
- Good bourbon selection at the bar. Speaking of the bar you can watch native species of fish swim around right under you drink. Delightfully tacky!
- The aged steak was the most tastiest made perfect to order hunk of meat I have ever eaten. You must stop and try on the 25th floor the RIVUE Tower.