Fulton Pub & Brewery
0618 SW Nebraska St (at SW MacAdam Ave)
Portland, OR 97239
- try the patio on a sunny day
- This may be the only McMenamin's with good service. In fact, the swervice here is great!
- Look crowded out back? Keep going south. There's a set of tables off to the southeast corner that are usually open.
- This place is small and cozy in a way other McMenamin's locations are not. I hear there's a patio out back too.
- Beer and fries!
- Usual selection of McMenamins beers, with a couple of in-house additions.
- Oldest tavern in Portland still open, this place is tiny but really cool. Have patience, since they're usually packed.
- *Brrrp* Too good to wait to get a pic.
- Very small, nice neighborhood bar, good service, friendly service
- Come on a nice day and hang out in the outdoor beer garden.
- Cute little pub
- There's an excellent lawyer next door.
- Where trimet 35, 36, and 43 meet.
- Try the Ruby. It goes down easy with a very pleasant aftertaste.
- Come for Happy Hour. Get the tots'
- The beer was above average. My burger was tasty, although the meat was slightly overcooked.