Fujiyama Japanese Steakhouse
- Love this place, great portions!
- Great Sushi! Try the bayridge roll! Yum!
- The Lisa roll is delish.
- Spicy Volcano roll and Mexican roll rock the house!
- The lunchtime sushi bar is very good. Regular meals tend to be bigger and cheaper, rather than smaller and quality, but they develop some good flavors.
- Good sushi
- We enjoy the hibachi. Start with edamame and sushi
- Sushi bar and entertainment
- Soup is a bit salty. Dress too creamy. Entrees are great though and sushi is pretty good.
- The hibachi chicken with vegetable is absolutely right
- Best salad dressing ever!
- Beautiful decor, courteous service and delicious dinner, even though hibachi sauce was too sweet.
- One of the best sushi joints in WV. Probably top 5.
- We had a great time
- Very tasty menu, friendly service. Atmosphere a bit like in diner.