Fuji Japanese Steak House
5005 Broadway St
Quincy, IL 62305
- Going with the sushi? Get the Black Dragon Roll and Pretty Alaska Roll
- Lunch bento boxes went up :( all new menus and higher prices. 9-9:50 now.
- Make a wasabi samurai
- Try a fancy rainbow roll.
- You can get a really good meal here and not pay too much by sitting in a booth and ordering a bento box. Comes with soup, salad, rice, fried goodies, edamame, california roll, and your main dish. WOW!
- tell em its your birthday... its worth it :]
- Lunch time special of hibachi steak or chicken for $7.99 is great! If you don't like the grilled veggies (which are amazing!) just ask for double rice. Then drown it in sexy sauce and enjoy! So good.
- Sushi and hibachi
- Visited in June. Worst experience ever at this type of establishment. In comparison the food was below average, the price was high, you got less, and the service was a disaster. 1 star at best.
- Hibachi is way over priced. No noodles, chicken over cooked. No show at all. Very disappointing.
- Do they have hollandaise sauce?
- The staff, sushi, oyako don, hibachi grill entrees, & lunch
- The food was delicious & the staff was friendly.
- You can order hibachi even if you sit at a regular table, they just cook it in the kitchen instead of in front of you
- The sushi is excellent, definitely coming back.
- Wednesday nights have excellent specials on drinks and sushi. Lots of great types of sushi. The shrimp tempura is awesome!
- Best deal is the bento box at lunch time (7.50-8). You get a ton of yummy food!
- Fried rice is great and lunch prices are very reasonable
- Try the Saki bombs.
- When at the grill, always ask for Leo (: