FRESHFARM Market by the White House
800 Vermont Ave NW (btw H & I Streets NW)
Washington, DC 20571
11:00am - 2:30pm
- Buy the Seafood Refresco, it's a chilled soup w/shrimp. It's heavenly!
- Yay! Vegan Soupergirl joined for 2011!
- Everythings great! Cheese, veggies, bread!
- Overall nice market. Fun to hangout at.
- Get the Beef Sausage Sandwich! So many grilled veggies on a oversized frank. Yum.
- Anything from the empenada stand especially the soups and bluefish dip
- Many people seem to like the Dutch market grill. This is my 2nd week not a fan. I do love thief cheese a d honey tho!
- New hours are 11-2:30pm Thursdays.
- The cookies are amazing :) Love stopping by the Freshfarm market on my way home from work! Fresh and local ingredients. Can't go wrong! :)
- How many vegies can you find here?
- Get the chocolate chip cookies from Quail Creek Farms!
- Open Thursdays 3-7pm, right by McPherson Square and the McPherson Sq. Metro stop.
- Lime cilantro sorbetto... Ver different but so delicious!
- Bread, cheese, meat, fruit, veggies, MORE! Open Thursdays from 3 - 7 pm, May 6 thru Nov. 18, 2010.
- Nice place to buy wholesale. Http://www.yeehhaa.com