French Quarter Cafe
- Def. A Spot To Consider!
- Great food and free wifi. Check it out.
- Yummy beans for a quarter with your burger
- Oh me - Oh my, what a day for a Frito pie and a nice cobbler. Call or come by for lunch or early dinner.
- Love is not about the people you live with --- but, about the people you can't live without.
- Greatest burgers in Temple! Extremely friendly service! Try thr Wildcat burger. It's my favorite.
- Best burgers in town.
- Super yummy!!!
- All the food is great here and the service is tremendous. They are truly one of Temple's treasures.
- Pinto beans are special and oh so good!
- Love the food here, haven't had a bad experience yet
- Sweet Elvis murals on the walls, charming staff behind the counter and great, quick food-- what more could you ask for?!
- Looking for something with Crunch, Zip, Zap or Zing ??? May we suggest the Frito pie or a grilled chicken salad. Hits the spot everytime.
- Crave your Fave -- then call or come in to get it. We have the BEST Old Fashioned burgers in Temple.
- Don't forget ~~ LIVE music tonight & EVERY Wed night at 6. LaRon Tubbs on piano, Larry Burgin, Billy Pitts & Dan Curtis.
- What are YOU in the mood for today ?? ~~ Come in and check out our menu -- Whlie you're here, pick up one of our new menus to take with you.
- Monday ~~ We know that you've been bad this weekend .... Treat yourself to a nice chicken salad.
- Call or come in today for the SPECIAL. Don't forget to get one of our NEW menus. Get your FAV -- When you get that CRAVE.
- Our NEW MENUS are in !!!! Come by and get yours. Post it at he office or on your fridge. When you get that CRAVE -- call or come in to get your FAVE.
- Bryce & Brandi Clarke will be back at French Quarter This Wed 4-25-12 at 6 p.m. Come early and get a good seat --- Don't want to miss this.