Fremont Street Experience
425 Fremont St (btwn N Main St & Las Vegas Blvd)
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Each night,12.5 million synchronized LED modules provide the backdrop for spectacular high-definition video shows, live television feeds, and special event productions!
- Love it here. I especially enjoy the guy painting with spray cans.
- The light show is awesome, especially when you're sampling all the street food goodies.
- You gotta ride the zip line fun as hell
- Fun people watching. Freak show central! Reminds of Venice Beach on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon
- Watchout for queezy drunk people flying over your head on the zipline
- If you haven't experienced the street known as "Freemont" you haven't experienced life...
- The original people of wal-mart
- The beggars are annoying!
- Awesome music and light show
- If you dress in a Hawaiian shirt and wear a camera around your neck, you can panhandle for as long as you want and the cops won't bother you.
- Take some time to experience the lights, sounds and large TV ceiling at Fremont Street!
- Old Vegas .. Don't miss while in Vegas .. Another entertaining spot in the city .. It's worth a visit defiantly ..
- Lugar obrigatrio para conhecer em Vegas. Uma rua balada bem divertida. Vale a visita.
- Zip lining, street shows, nightly light shows,Vegas excitement. Don't spend all of your time on the strip in Paradise Nevada but actually visit Las Vegas. Go downtown for a true Vegas experience.
- Forget all your worries, forget all your cares when you're downtown.
- Cheapest entertainment in Vegas- watching drunk and/or homeless people dance to cover bands! Get a drink and you can spend hours people watching.
- The free concerts are awesome. The Four Queens new patio is perfect for viewing.
- Drinks r cheaper here than the strip....but even cheaper, buy ur booze in one of the souvenier shops....
- All fucked up