Freebirds World Burrito
879 Embarcadero del Norte (at Pardall Rd)
Isla Vista, CA 93117
- If it's your first time here try the Quesuritto. A couple bucks extra but delicious. Also, an order of nachos will feed at least 2 people, potentially 3.
- Nachos at 3AM with friends preferably drunk. =)
- Best burrito place in the world. Been coming here for 12 years!
- People watching here after 1 A.M. Priceless.
- QUESANACHORRITO. Just do it
- Bathroom password seems to be based on year + month, ie 1209 for September 2012.
- Best food ever!! Beats chipotle!
- Queserritos are great, but very very cheesy so prepare your self!
- My favorite are the nachos but everything is good here. Don't count on eating there though.
- Nachos and horchata!
- Try the Tostada!! Its like a mini nachos, and it doesnt cost a ridiculous $10 like the regular nachos.
- Nachos are awesome, cannot go wrong with quesadilla as well.
- Nice Burrito and Nacho
- The original and still the best. The chain does not even compare.
- Order the Nachos and be prepared!! Its a HUUGE Plate!
- Freebirds tastes good only after a night of consummate binge drinking
- What is the secret to the perfect nachos? The perfect burrito? I will never know. So I will always have to get my fix at Freebirds.
- Everything here (including burritos) is beautiful
- Open 24 hours! Spent a many early mornings here...best to share the huge nacho portions with friends on early drunk mornings.