13616 Ventura Blvd (Woodman Ave)
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- The old timers that work here are super knowledgable. Do not be afraid to ask questions.
- Sparkling clean bathroom!
- Great sales so worth getting on the mailing list!
- Flash your Fringe Benefits card and get some sweet deals on even sweeter records! Buy records! Woo!
- This place is great. Only Indie record store in this part of the value. Big collection of decent discs for $0.99!
- As denoted by its name, this store isn't afraid to let its freak flag fly. There's a loose and all-inclusive attitude in the library; you'll find everything from Dutch punk rock to avant-garde jazz.
- Always check the 99 table ;)
- Always some goodies waiting to be found. Worth the trip!
- Great spot for newly released vinyl
- Feel free to sample the collection of used records and CDs before you buy.
- Been pulling reggae out of here recently... Good on the boogie LP tip as well. Seems like pricing just went up though. Oddball price hikes on on the wall recs though.
- Bring A box of Girl Scout cookies to the guys at register for special discount.