$ $ $
- Fratelli Lyon serves fare that is really, honestly, literally just like the kind you find in Italy. Heck, many of the products here come from the boot, including olive oil, hams & Italian cheeses.
- Insane duck parpadelle, u have to try it 2 know what I mean!
- Best Rissotto in Miami
- Good spot for a quick lunch, try the cold cuts!
- Ask for Nicolas at the bar, great service!
- Great view of what's happening in art Basel and people watching
- Great food and my office is right upstairs! Eat and then come say hi. But not in a creepy way.
- The rigatoni has been known to turn men to stone it is that majestic.
- Free beer on tap for all @thebrprgroup employees & friends.
- Their margarita pizza is the tits. #JustSayin
- Out of business
- Beautiful @suddenyouthskin lunch! :)
- amazing veal
- HORRIBLE!!! Don't even try. One and a half hours later my pasta came and it was really bad, no favor at all. Totally unacceptable!!! Waitresses are very nice but no much they can do when chef is bad
- The fresh pasta is good and well priced. Cool interior. And complimentary sparkling water. Eat at the bar if you are in a hurry.
- order the 3 salumi combo with:Coppa--USA cured pork shoulderBresaola--Uruguay air-dried beefToscano--USA Coarse ground dry-cured sausage