French, Bar, Wine Bar
$ $ $
9411 Culver Blvd (at Washington)
Culver City, CA 90232
- If Rebecca is there... She's a tranny
- Try the Creme Brulee
- All cocktails just $6 during HH, daily 3-7pm
- This spots Gourmet Hour is only from 5:30-6:30pm, but it offers $3 beer, $4 mojitos/cosmos and wine, and $5 appetizers. The food includes cheese fondue, shrimp cocktails, and more.
- Don't eat here. Shitty everything. If you want it, they won't have it.
- MUST try the burrata caprese and shortrib pasta @ Fraiche in culver city.
- If they have it, get the Pumpkin Soup! It's like pumpkin pie but better.
- Fraiche has changed hands quite a few times, but if you're looking for higher end Euro-Fare, you can find it here, along with a great wine and cocktail list.
- SKIP THIS PLACE FOR BRUNCH. Seriously disappointing food, bad bloody marys. Amazing for dinner but the brunch menu could use an update.
- Amanda, tha bartendress... is made of angel wings and smells of sweet baby unicorn skin.
- the chef Ben Bailly makes everything himself. Ask for his "off menu" foie gras terrine. A must try
- They are really uptight here. I asked for double meat on my duck confit and they charged me extra!!! After I upturned the table they kicked me out, buncha wet blankets. Corn soup is supurb.
- Not the best service.... -_-'
- Happy Hour here from 5PM to 10PM. :)
- Desserts are not all that.
- Heirloom tomato salad!! Yum yum!
- Eat lunch here, it's great.
- Muscles: Amazing Monk Fish: Delicious. Laura was a really great server. We will be back!
- Daisy is the best bartender get a drink from her!!
- The cocktails are refreshing, cool and dangerously yummy!