Foxwoods Resort Casino
Casino, Resort, Hotel
350 Trolley Line Blvd (at Norwich-Westerly Rd)
Mashantucket, CT 06338
- Be sure to come check us out as we celebrate our 20th Anniversary. We'll have reasons to celebrate all year long!
- All your bachelor party bases covered in one locale. David Burke Prime features in-house dry aged steaks & 5,000 bottles of wine, while Scorpion Bar does tequila cantina with a sexy attitude.
- That's right, Americas largest casino isnt on the Las Vegas Strip or Atlantic City Boardwalk, it's right here in Mystic Country and you're looking right at it.
- Always bet on black.
- Looking to get away from the city and have some fun? Some of the best restaurants in the state, along with world-class shopping, entertainment and (of course) lots of games.
- Enter to win two tickets to Maroon 5 on May 17 PLUS a First Act electric guitar signed by the band! www.foxwoods.com/guitar
- scorpion for a drink, high rollers to bowl and shrine to dance. Gamble on the MGM side, cleaner, nicer.
- Even if you only go a few times get a Dream Card so you can get credits for the time you spend gambling. Also if you try and get a room with your card number it will be much cheaper.
- Take a chance, make it happen, pop the cork, finger snappin, spin the wheel- round & round we go, Life is good, Life is Sweet, Grab yourself a front row seat, lets meet & have a ball!!!
- Get the lunch buffet it's the same as the dinner and less expensive- save money and PTS for poker and slots!
- Diddy is coming to town to host the biggest party of the year! Who's going? http://www.foxwoods.com/theplatinumparty.aspx
- Hey....check out the new High Rollers luxury bowling lanes right in the casino....its awesome.
- Bingo is so fun! On many nights only $10 to play entire night of Bingo!
- Plan on spending the whole day if you're going to get the full experience. 2 or 3 hours doesn't cut it.
- when you win LEAVEEEEE lol
- Go bowl at High Rollers when your staying here! The place is amazing and they have awesome pizza! The best in the casino!
- Protip: Don't leave the groom you're supposed to be watching when you go to take a "quick nap". You might find him shackled to a table of Caribbean Poker way past sunrise, with the wedding next day.
- Too many good times have been had here.
- I don't usually gamble but I love their shops!
- Much more to do here than at Mohegan