Music Venue, Rock Club, Concert Hall
- Get in line early! For general admission shows, PIT wristbands are distributed on a first come, first serve basis when doors open.
- We love this totally re-vamped old Hollywood style venue. It's a great place to check out major bands close-up for less money than in LA. Be sure to hang out on the mellow lounge on the roof.
- LONG LINES....ALL WORTH IT.
- On 02/05/2011 the Decibel Sponsored Creatures from the Black Abyss Tour stops here! Featuring Cradle of Filth, Nachtmystium, Turisas and Daniel Lioneye
- I liked the out doors to this place. Good venue!
- Don't bother with this venue if you actually want to hear music. The sound techs are worthless. Bass is up too high and nothing else can be heard.
- No gum, lipstick, or any make-up.
- Dumbest F*ing entry process ever. I've many to many gigs & this place by far is the worst. Will not be coming back.
- The sound isn't great here, but if you scrunch up close enough to the stage, you'll be rocking to hard to care or notice. Casa de Jimenez down the street is legit for after show grub, too.
- I work here, ja
- Rooftop is sweet, you can watch the show from a projection on the wall
- If you go to the bar. Take the Elevator up to avoid waiting in line.
- The PIT is first come first serve (500), so get here early to get your wristband. Also ladies the makeup rule is a little less strict
- One of my favorite venues to see concerts at.
- Have dinner before avoid the line.
- #QOTSA. A friend couldn't make it, we have an extra ticket, we are at the bar.
- Worst sound quality ever. Don't come here.
- This venue is 1,000 times better than The Echo in LA. fyi
- JIMMY EAT WORLD w/ We Were Promised Jetpacks - September 28 @ Fox Theater Pomona 7pm. Buy tickets now at link below!