Fortune Wheel Seafood Restaurant
3601 Hempstead Tpke
Levittown, NY 11756
- Only Dim Sum on Long Island worth talking about.
- Francis and tony rock
- Dim Sum is great!!!
- Best dim sum on Long Island
- Our critics recommend the salad walnut shrimp -- jumbo deep- fried prawns served with mayonnaise sauce, broccoli and walnuts -- and mixed seafood casserole.
- Try the Peking pork and fried seafood noodles.
- Great food
- Dim sum is amazing!
- The Chinese crispy chicken is good. Instead of putting shrimp chips on top of chicken they put Pringles chips
- Not a fan.
- The dim sum lunch highlights the selections at Fortune Wheel, a mainstay that also prepares first-rate fried whole flounder and lobster any style.
- Crispy chicken w fried garlic FTW!
- Such a gem. Amazing Dim Sum with such a unique atmosphere. Get ready to wait but its well worth it. Cant wait to come again
- Come early for dim sum on weekends!
- The urinal is propped so high you'd think that it was custom made for Yao Ming.
- Go somewhere else. Unless you like Chardonnay. They fill your glass to the brim. Comically. Just disregard smell or overall cleanliness or the waiters coke pinky finger nail. I would avoid.
- The baby shrimp just are phenomenal
- This place was really good growing up as a kid in the 1990s. Still a very solid place for dim sum in LI.
- Good bubble tea, not many places on LI have it
- Try the Garlic chicken it is amazing!