Fort Zachary Taylor State Park Beach
Fort Zachary Taylor State Park
Key West, FL 33040
- Absolutely beautiful! Pay $3 to get in for the day, but enjoy the beaches (cleanest on the island) and trails.
- This is an amazing place to stand on the beach and formally accept a job at Foursquare.
- A bit rocky? That's a frickin understatement. Do not expect to be able to go near or in the water without water shoes. Also take advantage of the available umbrella and chair rentals - worth it.
- The snorkeling around the big two rock piles is worth hours of relaxing viewing pleasure.
- The gay beach is closer to the rocky jet out.
- Absolutely gorgeous turquoise-blue water, but the sand is rocky, so come prepared! Jesse, who works at the rentals booth is awesome, gave us so much info on good places to eat in Key West!
- - . , ! - - , , : !
- Best place to see the sunset in Key West.
- The beach is very beautiful and yes, rocky. Not worthy to go by walk: long distance walk from entrance. Try to reserve a full day to stay here, they have picnic tables and shower.
- Love it! Amazing beach. Parking, chair and umbrella rentals and food spot. Great place for a picnic ir a barbecue. Showers and restrooms also available.
- Beautiful relaxing
- Great beach. Bring swim shoes - the coral hurts! Other than that, plenty of room with few people. Great place to see the sunset.
- Rocky bottom, bring water shoes and cash
- Best views for the Power Boat races if you don't have passes!
- Best beach to go snorkeling, especially right next to the rocks.
- Best beach in Key West. "No alcohol allowed" so be sure you stash your own booze
- Best public beach on the island, make sure to bring sandals or watershoes bc the shore is really rocky due to the coral.
- excellent history. an almost forgotten park, similar style to fort jefferson. beautiful, but buy some swimming shows for the rocky corals all over
- Melhor por do Sol de Key West
- Cute little park with a small rocky beach. Well kept and clean. You have restrooms and food/drinks facilities. If you walk or cycle its $2.50 and its open till sundown.