Fort Lauderdale Beach
N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd (Las Olas Blvd)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- Great walking, restaurants and shops for about 2 miles on Las Olas. *Dog Friendly
- This beach has a beach wavewall a flowing, swirling beach wall that extends two miles along the central portion of Fort Lauderdale Beach.
- Please be aware of sea turtle nests marked off by caution tape there are baby sea turtles growing underground. When walking at night keep an eye out for nesting mothers and do not disturb them
- Best beach in South Florida...yes, better than South Beach.
- Beautiful beach. Don't rouse the nesting turtles.
- Shark sighting 2 feet from shore 10/21/11! Lifeguards evacuated water!
- Skin cancer is no joke so get that sun block kid!
- beautiful beach just off the main strip, perfect for a little time in the sun :)
- Great weather and place to meet and see people.
- Nice beach within walking distance to hotels and shops. You can see coconut trees and palm trees. Sea water is crystal clear. They have chairs and umbrellas for rent if you want. I loved Fort Beach.
- An all day pass for the city bus is only $4. Grab lunch at one of the fine restaurants on las olas blvd and catch the bus down to the beach so u don't have to deal with parking or a lot of walking
- Besides laying on the beach, you can also go parasailing, deep sea fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving. Tons of great shops and restaurants around the area you must explore.
- It's very large and blue.
- View of North Ft. Lauderdale Beach - from the W-FLL
- $1.50 per hr parking... right next to beach but farther away from restaurants. A lot cheaper parking & very peaceful :)
- Water and sand.
- the beach is very long,clear and white sands..quite beach .is not like miami.but they are many restaurants around..good margaritas afternoon:)
- Best beach around Miami area. Good services, less crowded, great waves.
- Best Beach in South Florida...
- It's really wet.