Italian, Pizza, Bar
256 5th Ave (btwn Carroll St. & Garfield Pl.)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Antipasti, some rich pastas, a pizza to share. Drink a little valpol. This was new here once, and important, and still as good as it ever was, for just this sort of meal.
- This was one of the worst meals I've had in the slope. Cocktails are poorly made. Food was so poorly prepared that our waiter ended up comping most of our meal.
- Lombardi Lombardi Lombardi!
- Grilled pizzas w/ a thin & charred crust that folds easily to support the fresh toppings.
- The Pizza here is average in my opinion. Not worth the price you're paying for.
- The bloody mary's are delicious
- First, the pizza: sauce is great, crust sucks and the cheese is meh. Do NOT order the pencil dick sausages. Highway robbery!
- The correct spelling of Pizza Ala Grilla is Pizza alla griglia. I have not tried it yet.
- Poor pizza - not a patch on its Williamsburg counterpart.
- The Lombardi pizza inspires obsession.
- Try the spinach pizza, it's delish!
- Nice bartenders and good thin crust pizza
- Outdoor seating in the spring/summer...Stick to basic pizzas. Pizzas is Overpriced, campo di Fiori has MUCH better pizza right down the street on 5th
- Top three dishes I have ever had in my life. Duck special with wild rice. Had it three days in a row.
- Crust is key when it comes to making good pizza like this! Avoid store-bought dough when making homemade pizza, try making it yourself! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmAX_WWJWMQ
- Good food but the Corona we ordered turned out to be a Coronita!
- Go some place else. This place has lost all allure. I've had too many boring meals here to justify ever returning.
- Honestly not that great. Not a chef that really tastes his food
- The BEST lentil soup EVER!+Lombardi pizza
- One of the staff's most popular pizzas is the original monzese pizza with pancetta added...EPIC!