The Food Tech Panel from the 2016 Farm Tank Summit, featuring:
Moderator: Beth Ruyak, Insight Host, Capital Public Radio
Keynote: Michiel Bakker, Director, Global Food Services, Google
• Don Carlson, Vice President of Project Development, Sunworks, Inc
• Zachary Scott Dashner, Barilla Center for Food & Nutrition (BCFN) Alumni Association
• Nick Papadopoulos, CEO & Co-Founder, CropMobster
• Gabriel Youtsey, CIO, University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources
• John Purcell, Vegetables Global R&D Lead, Hawaii Business Lead, Vice President, and
Distinguished Fellow, Monsanto
• Andrea Lepore, Co-founder Hot Italian/The Food Factory
The 2016 Inaugural Farm Tank Summit is in partnership with Visit Sacramento, Farm-To-Fork Program, and the University of California-Davis.
The Farm Tank Summit brings together some of the world’s most impactful food system leaders. Researchers, farmers, chefs, policy makers, government officials, and students come together for panels on topics including nourishing the planet, improving nutrient density, the future of organic, investing in the food movement, legislating change in the food system, and much more.