Foo(d) at AS220
115 Empire St (btwn Washington & Westminster St.)
Providence, RI 02903
- Our table tried 6 dishes and ALL of them were the best I've ever had. [mac n chz, succotash, chick peas, blt, grilled chix salad, & swordfish.
- Crispy chickpeas!
- AS220 is more than just a restaurant! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIHinfNXPP4
- Get the chickpeas. Get them. Get them now and thank me later. There's wifi, nice staff, and an great vibe. All around awesome place to eat on the cheap, esp. for vegetarians.
- Best M.A.C. & cheese of our lives, no lie
- The nectarine walnut salad is delicious!
- Ah yes, another hipster's island. Vegan and vegetarian options a'plenty and a quick stop if you're catching a show downtown.
- Humus is fabulous
- Mussels/clams were the best by far!
- One of my favorite places in a Providence. Great food, beer, company, and good service.