Trevi-fontein (Fontana di Trevi)
Fountain, Landmark, Historic Site
- Even if you won't replay Anita Ekberg cult scene from "La Dolce Vita", feel the irresistable romance of one of the most spectacular fountains of the World.
- , !
- . - ! :)
- Throw a coin in the water to make sure you will return!
- ! ! 9 , ))
- One of the most beautiful places in Rome.
- It worked! My second time in Rome!
- This was absolutely breathtaking !! Toss your coins and you shall return to Rome again!
- FYI: throw one coin to return to Rome; throw two to get married or three to get divorced!
- Brasileiros, a boa dica aqui comprar um sorvete e apreciar a fonte. Existem vrias sorveterias. Os restaurantes que cercam o local tambm tm bons preos!
- Sulla fontana si narrano alcune leggende. La pi nota quella secondo la quale chi getta una moneta nella fontana, rigorosamente di spalle, far ritorno a Roma.
- TRAVEL FACT: Assure your trip back to Rome by tossing a coin over your shoulder at the Fontana di Trevi.
- Wow wow wow (So many tourists - impossible to take a proper photo, sorry!)
- , 700 000 . , ;))
- )throw a coin and make a wish!
- Attik paralari sagdan soldan allah kabul etsin:D
- You must see it at night!
- I threw a coin over my shoulder last time I was here, and it worked! Happy to return to Rome!
- Must see at night!
- For recent generations, it was Anita Ekberg who made this fountain famous when she plunged in wearing a strapless black evening dress in Federico Fellini's classic La dolce vita.