Flanary's Irish Pub
303 S Jefferson St (Kirk Ave. SW)
Roanoke, VA 24011
- Monday Night Irish Jam Session 8 to 10 pm!!!
- Flanary's is Roanoke's official American Outlaws Roanoke pub! Come join the Outlaws in supporting USA soccer!!! https://m.facebook.com/AORoanoke
- Those cheese curds are slammin'...
- Wed night is the time to come here - challenging but awesome trivia!
- Great dive in Roanoke off the beaten path. Check it out if you're tired of the downtown scene.
- Tuesday at 7 poker, Wednesday night at 730 pub trivia, Saturday at 2P.M. "Reel steel" darts and karaoke at 10 P.M.
- Wednesday Pub Quiz is not to be missed!!
- Jefferson St not Jeffersob
- Good food, great beer, wonderful casual atmosphere.
- American Outlaws official pub. Come join us.
- The atmosphere was awesome
- It's dark. It's grungy. Its casual. Great beer selection. Awesome. My old stomping ground back in the days of Kara O'Caen's. I'm glad something opened in its place, but things aren't the same.
- Have a Smithwicks on me Christina!!