Dot Island Grill
Seafood, Fish & Chips
- If you want your Boiling Crab fix but don't want to drive to Sac/SJ, they now have steamed shrimp! $7.99 for a pound. Get both the garlic & Cajun sauce!
- Bogo Free meals if you download Optown app!
- Their name has changed to Dot Island Grill! Still the same specials except on Tuesdays. They changed it to their Tilapia instead of the Barramundi. Unless they changed it again...
- $5 chicken katsu Wednesday
- Be aware that the Tuesday barramundi special for 6 $ is served only as one piece of fish instead of two.
- Chicken Katsu and fish tacos are good! Sit down or take out
- I'm a regular who almost always gets the salmon bowl over brown rice. Great value for the weekly omega 3 fix. Ample portion and variety of veggies under the fish.
- $5 salmon bowls and $6 katsu Wednesdays are hard to beat!
- The fish and chips and salmon bowl are both great. Sad they don't have something like this for this cheap in Berkeley.
- I'm sad that Fish no longer possesses Wild, except on the awning which apparently they're in no hurry to change.
- Fish's Wild was a better name.
- The price is cheap, so is the quality!
- They would not honor my coupon and told me they were no longer part of Opt-Town.
- Great option for those with dietary restrictions!
- Mondays: fish & chip for $5 only