Seafood, Food Truck
$ $ $
Rt 172 (Rt 176)
Blue Hill, ME 04614
- Best lobster roll!!
- Wanted to charge me for ketchup. Had to exchange tarter sauce packets to avoid the .25 p/packet tax. Nickle and dime-Ingrid people is never a good business practice.
- The lobster roll really is good. Light, light dressing and a good bit of meat.
- Awesome Butterfinger flurrie. Really good lobster roll. Definitely a lunch destination!!
- Go when it's raining and sit in the dining room out back. No lines! It can be crazy busy!
- Pretty pricey this year
- Double check the tab before you pay!
- The onion rings are amazing!
- Best lobster roll in Maine!
- Brand new play structure? Oh, yeah!!!