Huntington Bank Pavilion
Amphitheater, Music Venue
- Walk the Lexus Red Carpet and check out the new 2014 IS 250 F SPORT right past the main gates for a chance to upgrade your concert experience or win a ride home in style courtesy of Lexus. #LexusVIP!
- Its one of the best places in Chicago to see a concert great views of downtown and right next to Lake Michigan, this is the ultimate Chi-town experience. Team Live Nation
- Go to a concert here!
- Phishing should become a regular occurrence at this venue :-p
- Get the $11 buds. Cheap as chips
- Go see a show at this venue!
- This is my favorite outdoor concert venue. There is a free trolley shuttle to and from the garage and northerly island.
- Awesome seats no matter where you sit!
- Went to OAR here. What a great venue for a show downtown! Beer is $11 though so plan for that
- the chairs are small and super close to each other. also, have a backup plan if it might rain/storm - they postponed our concert and we didnt have a car to go to for shelter!
- Love that they have various wheelchair accessible sections, with great views of the stage!! One of my favorite venues.
- Nothing. Crappy venue. Obscene parking fees.
- Wonderful area and good concert
- Cool venue but if you are on the lawn you don't see alot. Also muddy as hell when I was there.
- Great venue!!
- Good venue not as good as alpine but close
- Enjoying Ray LaMontagne tonight - best skyline view in Chicago!
- Great venue! Almost every seat is a good seat!
- Good venue if you have seats. Hard to see the screen if you are in the lawn
- Went for the Jill Scott concert which was amazing but the seats here are too little and close together