Louisville, KY 40241
- Chicken soup Rocks!!
- FINALLY! Good authentic Mexican food in Louisville!
- Excellent service! It's fast; it's friendly; the food is great; the price is the icing on the cake. You'll never want to go to another Mexican restaurant again.
- The chicken fajita quesadilla was really good, although I find the rice to be a little bland. Service was fast and prices are decent. The margarita on the rocks was just ok, I've had better.
- One of my all time local favorites!!!
- Great salsa, awesome burritos, fast service, reasonably priced; our favorite local Mexican restaurant.
- Try the el combo special.
- ceviche is the best
- Fast friendly service, sit in the bar and enjoy a margarita
- Service is fantastic and food is always great! Their chicken soup is amazing!
- great wait staff! ask for the hot salsa ;)
- ask for the "hot" salsa, it is amazing
- Wonderful food, quick fast service. Try the steak ranchero
- Of the typical Mexican restaurants, this one is the best. Food is good, service is excellent.
- This place has the best service in town. They bring your food fast and are extremely kid friendly. I can feed my family of 5 for under $30!