- To keep the solar glare out of batters' eyes in the late afternoon hours, home plate was placed in the southwest area of the plot of land, with the third base line pointing northward.
- Take a look in center field to find the lone red seat, where Ted Williams hit the longest recorded home run at Fenway. Where? Section 42, Row 37, Seat 21.
- "I can't make a joke about this place. Go Sox!" - Conan O'Brien
- Rock out to Sweet Caroline in the 8th and never leave early, especially when the Sox are winning to exit with a little Dirty Water.
- Boston: We like this place because it's really old but still really important. Kind of like the White House, but with sausage and beer! -IFC Viewer
- Check out the Green-Monster!
- I got to go inside the Green Monster!
- Everyone loves the fenway Franks.
- Fenway Park is the best bar in New England. Grab a couple beers and watch Mets fans' favorite AL team.
- Where can you find Doerr, Cronin, Pesky, Yaz, Teddy Ballgame, Rice and Fisk all in one place? At the Red Sox Hall of Fame.
- Take in a Red Sox game with friends
- There's no better place to catch a Red Sox game than at their home field.
- Get monster seats
- Welcome to Fenway Park! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone. http://atmlb.com/Iexxxn
- Go to a Sox Game
- Use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park. http://atmlb.com/HCBcBi
- Dont be the idiot who gets hit by a foul ball and spills his drink #DontBlowIt
- Never wear a Yankees Hat
- The lone red seat in the right field bleachers (Section 42, Row 37, Seat 21) signifies the longest home run ever hit at Fenway. The Ted Williams hit was officially measured at 502 feet (153 m).
- Fenway Park has daily tours from 9am until 4pm every hour on the hour, seven days a week, or until three hours prior to game time. $12