$ $ $ $
- Lidia Bastianich is genius...she even adds apples to her sauce. Amazing!
- i could go there, sit at the tiny bar and eat my favorite carpaccio di pesce almost every single day...
- #2 - IWalked NYC's Top 10 Italian Restaurants. Located in multi-level former townhouse. Exhaustive wine list. Specializes in dishes reminiscent of Northern Italy. Intimate setting since 1981.<LINK>
- The best is the rich duck and mushroom pappardelle. All of the dishes are carefully crafted, and unlike most high-class, traditional-fare restaurants, gluten/dairy free options abound.
- Be daring. Try the octopus!
- The chicken liver pate is absolutely incredible.
- One of the best Italian places in the city...everything tastes delicious! Enjoy! Btw, the Negroni is sinfull!
- Amazing chicken liver pate and pear &cheese ravioli!!! Go for them!
- Been here twice. Rankings? Pear ravioli > spicy, braised tripe > bacon wrapped quail > octopus
- The candele pasta and the branzino are always excellent!!
- Chef Fortunato Nicotra delivers Italian entrees that pay homage to founder Lidia Bastianichs roots. Especially stunning are the sauces laced with exotic ingredients like fennel pollen.
- Everything here was AMAZING! but definitely have the octopus to start and the il cacio e pere pasta for an entree. You won't be disappointed!
- sit at the bar, ask for the beer menu, it's creative, then try the quinoa as an appetizer - delicious
- Classic uptown NYC septuagenarian vibes. Known for their pastas
- Crudo is the best!
- Old school Italian. Not very good and pretty over seasoned.
- Artichokes. Pasta. Italian amazing wines. So happy to be French living in San Francisco and finding the taste and atmosphere of casual elegance and perfectly cooked Italian food. Go !
- Akam gitmek iin daha uygun
- Nice Italian restaurant for a date