Fallon & Byrne Food Store
Grocery Store, Coffee Shop
- Halloween has arrived!!!
- THE place to pick up some great food for the weekend.
- Great selection of tomatoes
- Best coffee in Dublin for me, reasonably priced coffees and deserts. Great staff too. Amazing deli and cheese section.
- My favourite shop in Dublin! The staff are really nice. Following them on twitter is important if you have a special request.
- Try Honey Mustard and Onion Snyders!!!
- Their Black Olive Tapenade is pretty special.
- Nice stuff but pricey. And they still can't afford to pay their taxes!
- Amazing organic foods. Staff is always helpful. The price is not the best in town, but it worth it to know.
- The best user experience, great smiling staff, awesome coffee, plethora of delicatessen food from all over the world, even the toilet soap and lotion was a great #ux !
- Small caffe and breakfast integrated into Market. Sipping coffee surrounded by fresh fruit & vegetables and fresh bread. Fair prices too.
- I only go there for staff I cannot get anywhere else..and of course focaccia...
- The realm of aubergines!
- Best Italian in town.
- Love Monday night 1 corkage in the basement. Dangerous, but oh so much fun!
- Try the Knickerbocker Glory - Just perfect
- Hard to get a seat. You're better off sitting on the fruit
- really nice stuff, shame its so expensive!
- Service at the tills can be very slow and the layout does not help.
- Great Bangers & Mash!