Exploration Peak Park
- Don't be tagging your punk kid's name all over the play ground equipment. That is so ghetto.
- Hike to the top for a great view of the city!
- Don't walk or lie on the grass near the edges of the sidewalk. That's where the doggies poop and pee.
- FYI - its windy @ the top
- my all time favorite park to bring the kiddo. dino dig, large climbing structure, water park, AND hiking :)
- Great family park and I love that the party areas are first come first serve as long as no one pays to reserve it. I called the day before my event to check and the ladies were so helpful!
- Don't climb the mountains after dark!!! Security will chase u down!!! Xo
- What a great neighborhood park! Has grass that is kept very green, hiking trail, perfect picture ops on the top of the hill, lil water park and what looks to be an awesome play park for kids!
- Perfect. It was cool and nice place for rest.
- Dogs have to stay on-leash
- Beautiful grass always well maintained. Great walking paths with shade trees. Volleyball area and water park for kids. Nice large restrooms.
- This is an incredible park in Mountains Edge. Great hiking, lots of places for the kids to stay stimulated and get tired.
- Great view, perfect for picnics!
- Great grass area for doggies. And of course great family park.
- Candlelighters 5k!
- Love the big open space. Good for walking!
- Water park
- Great family park, lots for the kids to do, plenty of space to roam around. Small rock climbing for the kids can be slippery so have good shoes with treads on.
- Take the hike to the Exploration Peak ~ it's a great view and there's a little bit of Vegas history to be learned.
- Green grass all year long !