Market, Street Food Gathering
- Best food is Ghanaian curries and stews at "Spinach & Agushi". Their beef stew and hot sauce is amazing.
- So many nice restaurants in here . I love it:)
- Gujarati Rasoi is great option for homemade Indian food
- Go to the Freebird buritto stall and have a pork burrito with all the trimmings, don't forget to ask for the hot salsa.
- On Thursday or Friday go to the Jewish deli stall for a felafel wrap. One of the best I've ever had!
- What a treat to browse this place at lunch, all the stalls are generally around the 5 mark and not really a bad one among them. The restaurants surrounding are all worth a look with good lunch deals
- Recommend Sade restaurant and a little blue shop called Space I think? X
- Monday = lamb / Tuesday = chicken / Wednesday = lamb / Thursday = pork / Friday = lamb
- Great spot for some local cafe culture!
- Mojitos at cafe kick with friends during happy hour on a summer day will raise your quality of life
- Look out for the Banksy picture next to the bagel shop across the road.
- hang around on lunchtime weekday for a plethora of foodstall treats!
- So much choice! Phad Thai and Massamum Curry is great from the Thai Stall, Burritos, Chorizio and Rocket Salad buns on Tuesdays I think...
- Soak up the West London vibe (in Islington!) Make sure you've got an appetite and gorge yourself in the various cafes, perhaps with a good novel.
- Check out the moro 'posh kebab' stall weekdays between 12:30 and 2 ... the best kebabs in London ... Moroccan spiced lamb YUM!
- The Ghanaian food stall has got to be the best on the Market. Don't say no but do go easy on their explosive hot sauce!
- Cute street. Lots of great food options in the stores. Markets are hit or miss!
- Great cafes, bars & restaurants in a lovely location
- Lively, trendy, enchanting
- Funky part of London worth a stop eat drink shop