Evergreen Vegetarian House (長青素食之家)
Vegetarian / Vegan, Chinese
39-A Jalan Cantonment
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10250
+60 4-210 3900
- Food not bad, like the laksa. Economic rice lots of dishes choice. Open from 7am to 8pm, close every Wednesday.
- Dinner is better ...easier to get parking
- Great choice for vegetarian, from breakfasts to dinner. Hard to park the vehicles thou..
- hard to find parking, price is increasing
- One of my favourite breakfast venue.
- Nice vegetarian local food
- Wide variety of vegetarian dishes, and they do serve noodles and rice as well. You can also opt for vegetarian Hokkien mee and the laksa is also good!
- 1. Nama Penuh : 2. Contact No. : 3. Brand : 4. Model : 5. Tahun Keluaran : 6. Plat No. : 7. Colour : 8. Lokasi MengUBER : Yahoo !!! ||| goo.gl/iAh2LB ...
- So many selections of vegetarian dishes. Expensive place to have a meal even the food tastes good.
- 2nd time go n buy the price become double even the dishes is lesser than 1st time
- Tel for 04-229 3078 604-210 3900
- Taste good, much variety, reasonable price. Recommended!
- tastes ok. got brown rice option.
- It's getting more expensive than before.
- Love the fried fritters!
- Extremely expensive especially during the 9 days vegetarian festival. Food is nothing special.
- Choices. This is the place!
- nice vege foods
- the food is rather oily and salty ...
- No aircond here, very hot sitting inside.